Outside Productions International is looking to expand our team with our offices in Naples and Sarasota, Florida. We’re looking for landscape architects and designers to help us out and join our team. The job consists of working on projects that are most LA’s once in a lifetime dream jobs, top-level entry pay, a company 401k plan, 100% company paid individual health, dental and health insurance.
Our company also provides paid training with a business coach on a regular basis. You also get to have a paid week off during the holidays on top of eligible first year vacation time. Not only do you receive all of these opportunities but we’re flexible on time and on occasion you’ll be able to work from home or anywhere you’d like. We also provide you with an unlimited annual company paid carwash pass and a cookie!
If this sounds like the Architect firm for you, then here are some details about the landscaping architect/landscape designer responsibilities:
- Maintain sufficiency with some assistance in designing and preparing landscape architectural designs and plans by hand with AutoCAD (and other industry standard software). Including but not limited to site plans, planting plans, hardscape plans, irrigation plans, grading and drainage plans and construction documents and details.
- Assist team members with production of drawings and documents (CAD, Photoshop, Word, Excel, etc) as needed.
- Maintain sufficiency with some assistance in project management and facilitation.
- State of Florida landscape architectural licensure.
- Drafting client-consultant agreements and fee preparation as well as summary of billing weekly
- Tangible results from marketing efforts.
- Positive financial and quality control management for projects under your direction.
- Successful responsible management of multiple projects concurrently.
- Utilization rate of 80% and meet minimum agreed upon weekly billing goals.
- Active in professional and client related organizations.
- Maintain positive client feedback and satisfaction.
We are ready for you… Are you ready for us? Are you ready to love your job and become part of our awesome team?
If so, then follow these simple steps by providing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Cover letter stating why you would be asset to our awesome team