ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD?
Are you ready to work with an outstanding team who believes in life balance?
Are you ready to regularly work on projects that to most LA’s are once in a lifetime dream jobs?
Are you ready for top-level pay?
Are you ready for a company contributing 401K plan, 100% company paid individual health, dental and life insurance?
Are you ready for company paid training with a business coach on a regular basis?
Are you ready for a paid week off during the holidays on top of eligible first year vacation time?
While we’re at it,
Are you even ready for some flex time so on occasion you can work from home, a Starbucks, a sailboat, a rollercoaster, the beach, wherever you want?
What the heck, let’s get crazy,
Are you even ready for an unlimited annual company paid carwash pass and a cookie?
If you have the “right stuff” and you answered “yes” to the above questions then we have only one more question: Are you ready to live your life, love your work, and become part of our awesome team? Yes!
Then follow these simple, but important directions – and let’s get this party started!
Provide the following information by completing the form on this page to apply:
Cover letter stating why you would be an asset to our awesome team
Qualifications (AutoCad, Excel, Word, Sketchup, etc. Hand drawing skills a plus.)
Education (BLA or MLA)
Alternatively, you can send the above information to our office:
5644 Tavilla Circle, Suite 207, Naples, FL 34110, United States
Field Director for Top Landscape Architecture Firm
Unique Construction Administration/Design opportunity for an experienced Outdoor Designer or Landscape Construction Professional!
Outside Productions, a Naples Landscape Architecture firm with over 22 years in business and a stellar reputation, seeks a truly exceptional Outdoor Designer/Builder to join our ALL-STAR team. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience working in either a collaborative studio environment at a Landscape Architecture firm, or working in the field directing/building outdoor landscapes in Southwest Florida.
The projects will be varied and unique…It’s been a very good few years for Landscape Architecture, especially in Naples, a town synonymous with beautiful design and luxurious outdoor living. OPi has landed several notable projects in Southwest Florida, including a premiere luxury beachfront resort and an up-and-coming mixed use destination project. We routinely collaborate with the best-of-the-best architects, builders, and developers in the region, on a wide variety of well-rounded projects. We have a healthy waiting list of residential estate projects in the most exclusive neighborhoods around, any one of which most landscape architects would covet as a signature project. At our current size of 11, we are the largest firm of our kind in Naples.
Our culture is admittedly a bit unconventional for a thriving design firm. We work together, competing to be the best design firm, not as players but as one team. We’re a ridiculously talented group, but one that gets along like family and has a lot of fun working together. We have an office-wide design charette almost every week to keep our skills sharp, monthly contests as an outlet for our competitive sides, and a Golden Retriever named Dakota who works alongside us a few days a week. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, mentoring, and great opportunities for advancement within the firm.
- Provide construction administration for luxury outdoor landscapes, in commercial, residential, and hospitality sectors.
- Understand applicable codes and jurisdictional requirements (in particular, Collier and Lee Counties, City of Naples, City of Bonita Springs, and DEP)
- Assist with preparing concept designs, project permit drawings, illustrative graphics, and related documents.
- Perform site visits for existing and prospective projects, predominantly within Collier and Lee Counties.
- Perform site certification visits to evaluate installation and ensure the plan was followed.
- Take field measurements for as-built plans.
- Check-in on ongoing construction projects to ensure design intent is being maintained and resolve problems as they come up.
- Document observations and follow up with appropriate parties to resolve problems.
- Follow up on projects post-construction to observe, document, and solve any problems that the user may have identified. Suggest and coordinate additional enhancements and/or maintenance needs to ensure the project’s success over time.
- Accurately track and bill time and expenses.
- Maintain positive client feedback and satisfaction.
- Maintain quality service by assisting in establishing and participating in organization standards.
- As needed, assist in the day-to-day operation of the firm. This may include site visits, research, errands (as deemed necessary) and overall organization of computer files, drawings files, notes, etc.
- Work with team to improve OPi as a company by researching and recommending potential new opportunities, service improvements, and quality enhancements.
- Strong experience working in the field, preferably in landscape construction
- Familiarity with Plants and Planting techniques in Southwest Florida
- Familiarity with Hardscape materials and construction techniques (such as pavers, walls, fences, gates, copings and caps, pool tile, custom firepits and water features, planting containers, lighting, irrigation, etc.)
- Familiarity with swimming pool design and construction
- Successful completion of college degree (minimum high school diploma or equivalent with approval)
- Experience with Construction Management software, such as Procore
- Basic AutoCad Skills required
- Strong PC/IT skills ( i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good research skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Good work ethic
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Previous CAD work experience
- Illustrative Graphics Production Capabilities
Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager
Are you looking for work that is engaging? Here at OPi, we have ample opportunity for talented people to thrive and grow their profession in one of Florida’s most prestigious areas for landscape architects. We have been creating exclusive designs for high end residential, large scale communities, commercial, independent living, and assisted living projects for over 20 years.
While we are known for our high-quality and award-winning designs, we are also touted for our positive work environment that is empowering and respectful as we value every member of our OPi family. Yes, we are selective – as we are looking for those aspiring professionals who are excited to share their talent and positive personality with our exceptional team.
In turn, we offer a rewarding work culture with numerous benefits to keep you happy and healthy.
Highlights of the Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager position:
- Help lead design team in quality work, project management, and customer care
- Empowered to work independently to oversee key projects
- Build solid relationships with clients |contractors | vendors | municipal staff
- Guide clients through all phases of design
- Prepares proposals, reports, budget monitoring, & trend tracking
- Authority to sign and seal on design/plans
- Focus on quality work that inspires
Key Attributes for this position:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of codes, legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop…..
- Licensed by the state in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in design, estimating, and project management
- Proficient in construction methods, thorough understanding of the build process
- Candidates with experience managing high end residential landscape design projects are especially encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
get to know us better