Are you ready to work with an outstanding team who believes in life balance?
Are you ready to regularly work on projects that to most LA’s are once in a lifetime dream jobs?
Are you ready for top-level pay?
Are you ready for a company contributing 401K plan, 100% company paid individual health, dental and life insurance?
Are you ready for a paid week off during the holidays on top of eligible first year vacation time?
It’s been a very good few years for Landscape Architecture, especially in Naples, a town synonymous with beautiful design and luxurious outdoor living. OPi has landed several notable projects in Southwest Florida, including a premiere luxury beachfront resort and up-and-coming mixed use destination projects. We routinely collaborate with the best-of-the-best architects, builders, and developers in the region, on a wide variety of well-rounded projects. We have a healthy waiting list of residential estate projects in the most exclusive neighborhoods around, any one of which most landscape architects would covet as a signature project.
Our culture is admittedly a bit unconventional for a thriving design firm. We work together, competing to be the best design firm, not as players but as one team. We’re a ridiculously talented group, but one that gets along like family and has a lot of fun working together. We have an office-wide design workshop called a charette almost every week to keep our creative skills sharp, monthly contests as an outlet for our competitive sides, and a Golden Retriever named Dakota who works alongside us a few days a week. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, mentoring, and great opportunities for advancement within the firm.
Provide the following information by completing the form on this page to apply:
Cover letter stating why you would be an asset to our awesome team
Qualifications (AutoCad, Excel, Word, Sketchup, etc. Hand drawing skills a plus.)
Education (BLA or MLA)
Alternatively, you can send the above information to our office:
5644 Tavilla Circle, Suite 207, Naples, FL 34110, United States
Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager
- Help lead design team in quality work, project management, and customer care
- Empowered to work independently to oversee key projects
- Build solid relationships with clients |contractors | vendors | municipal staff
- Guide clients through all phases of design
- Prepares proposals, reports, budget monitoring, & trend tracking
- Authority to sign and seal on design/plans
- Focus on quality work that inspires
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of codes, legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop…..
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Licensed by the state in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in design, estimating, and project management
- Proficient in construction methods, thorough understanding of the build process
- Candidates with experience managing high end residential landscape design projects are especially encouraged to apply
Senior CAD Technician/Production Manager
Assist Landscape Architects and Project Managers with production tasks for Conceptual Design, Design Development, and Construction Documentation for both new-build and renovation work, including Waterfront Resorts, Hospitality projects, luxury Residential landscapes, Community Design, and a variety of Commercial projects.
- Adhere to Office Standards while producing construction documents, project permit drawings, and illustrative graphics.
- Draft in AutoCAD, as well as LandFX
- Render in Photoshop
- Create presentations in InDesign
- Extensive Hardscape Design and Documentation experience is required, including plans and details for monument signs, pools, paving, walls, water features, fire features, and other custom landscape features
- Participate in firm-wide Quality Control efforts
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a design firm
- Formal Training in AutoCAD or equivalent relevant education/experience
- Proven AutoCad Skills required
- Strong PC/IT skills ( i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Knowledge of Submittal processes for various Municipalities in SWFL
- Good work ethic
- Excellent team-player and collaborator
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-D modeling
get to know us better