ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD?
Are you ready to work with an outstanding team who believes in life balance?
Are you ready to regularly work on projects that to most LA’s are once in a lifetime dream jobs?
Are you ready for top-level pay?
Are you ready for a company contributing 401K plan, 100% company paid individual health, dental and life insurance?
Are you ready for company paid training with a business coach on a regular basis?
Are you ready for a paid week off during the holidays on top of eligible first year vacation time?
While we’re at it,
Are you even ready for some flex time so on occasion you can work from home, a Starbucks, a sailboat, a rollercoaster, the beach, wherever you want?
What the heck, let’s get crazy,
Are you even ready for an unlimited annual company paid carwash pass and a cookie?
If you have the “right stuff” and you answered “yes” to the above questions then we have only one more question: Are you ready to live your life, love your work, and become part of our awesome team? Yes!
Then follow these simple, but important directions – and let’s get this party started!
Provide the following information by completing the form on this page to apply:
Cover letter stating why you would be an asset to our awesome team
Qualifications (AutoCad, Excel, Word, Sketchup, etc. Hand drawing skills a plus.)
Education (BLA or MLA)
Alternatively, you can send the above information to our office:
5644 Tavilla Circle, Suite 207, Naples, FL 34110, United States
Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager
Are you looking for work that is engaging? Here at OPi, we have ample opportunity for talented people to thrive and grow their profession in one of Florida’s most prestigious areas for landscape architects. We have been creating exclusive designs for high end residential, large scale communities, commercial, independent living, and assisted living projects for over 20 years.
While we are known for our high-quality and award-winning designs, we are also touted for our positive work environment that is empowering and respectful as we value every member of our OPi family. Yes, we are selective – as we are looking for those aspiring professionals who are excited to share their talent and positive personality with our exceptional team.
In turn, we offer a rewarding work culture with numerous benefits to keep you happy and healthy.
Highlights of the Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager position:
- Help lead design team in quality work, project management, and customer care
- Empowered to work independently to oversee key projects
- Build solid relationships with clients |contractors | vendors | municipal staff
- Guide clients through all phases of design
- Prepares proposals, reports, budget monitoring, & trend tracking
- Authority to sign and seal on design/plans
- Focus on quality work that inspires
Key Attributes for this position:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of codes, legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop…..
- Licensed by the state in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in design, estimating, and project management
- Proficient in construction methods, thorough understanding of the build process
- Candidates with experience managing high end residential landscape design projects are especially encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
get to know us better